** Take your time and install with a friend, there are no refunds or exchanges for this product as they are cut to order for your application. If there are any concerns, a local tint shop should be able to install them for you for a nominal fee.
General Installation Guidelines:
• Clean your windshield well before installing, we recommend using Armor All® Glass Cleaner.
• Measure and mark installation area to ensure the banner is installed straight
• Generously spray installation area with any auto glass cleaner as well as part of your car roof where the top of the banner will rest.
• Peel the windshield banner off of the paper backing and spray adhesive side generously with the auto glass cleaner. Spray your finger tips as well to avoid finger prints.
• Lay the windshield banner over the desired installation area, using a Vinyl Application Squeegee to push out bubbles and water to make for a smooth and OEM looking install.
• Trim excess vinyl carefully using an Xacto blade, apply light and even pressure to ensure you do not scar your windshield. Peel trimmed vinyl back and repeat squeegee process to remove any remaining installation fluid or bubbles.
• Take your time and do it with a friend to make the installation go easier
• Be careful not to allow dirt or dust on the windshield or on the adhesive side of the vinyl.
• Install in a warm and dry area
We ship worldwide and can fulfill any custom orders!